Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NEWS: Pet Owner Responsibility Bylaw

From the Windsor Essex County Humane Society:

At its meeting on May 20, 2008 the Council of the City of Windsor agreed to facilitate public meetings in each of the five wards to document the public’s response to the Humane Society’s proposed ‘Pet Owner Responsibility Bylaw’.
Please consider attending and adding your voice. If you are a dog owner then you may also have a love of animals in general and if you love cats (or if you want to see the stray population controlled) then you should attend and support this cause.

Meetings are being held this week and next to review the information.

You can get details from the City of Windsor.

Or get more information through the Humane Society's website, including an overview of the proposal.

I license my dog each year and would be willing to do this for my two cats as well. I find the cost negligible when you consider the reward. Please join me!
.

No comments: